The management will be grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which is to ensure the peace and safety of all our guests.
A room at Willa Zator is rented for days.
A day at Willa Zator lasts from 3 p.m. to 10 a.m.
If the guest does not specify the length of stay when renting a room, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day.
If the guest wishes to extend their stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, they should report it at the reception desk by 8:00 a.m. on the day on which the room rental expires.
Willa Zator takes into consideration requests to extend the stay depending on the availability of rooms.
Willa Zator provides services according to its category and standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services, please report them as soon as possible to the staff at the reception , so we can react immediately.
Willa Zator is obliged to provide:
– conditions for full and unrestricted rest of the guest
– security of the stay, including maintaining the secrecy of information about the guest
– professional and courteous service
– cleaning the room and performing necessary repairs of appliances and fixtures during the guest’s absence, and in case of their presence, only if they agree and wishes so
– if possible, another room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience when the defects in the room cannot be removed.
At the guest’s request Willa Zator provides the following free services:
– providing information related to your stay and travel.
Willa Zator is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest, or of items brought into the rooms in Willa Zator left after the room was vacated.
The guest of Willa Zator is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices in Willa Zator caused by their fault or the fault of people visiting them.
Each time a guest leaves the room they should check that the door is locked, as well as lock the main entrance door.
A guest of Willa Zator is not allowed to transfer the room to a third party, even if the period for which the guest has paid the fee has not expired. In such a case it is necessary to pay twice the rate for the period for which the guest has made the room available.
Persons who are not checked in to Willa Zator can stay in a room in Willa Zator from 8 am to 8 pm.
All guests in Willa Zator are requested to observe quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
For reasons of fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons, microwaves and other similar devices in rooms which are not included in the room equipment of Willa Zator.
There is a complete ban on smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes in the entire facility of Willa Zator. The guest of Willa Zator will be charged an additional fee of PLN 200 per day for smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes. In addition, the guest of Willa Zator will be charged the costs of an unjustified call to the fire brigade and other emergency services.
Willa Zator may refuse to accept a guest who grossly violated the regulations of Willa Zator during the previous stay, causing damage to the property of Willa Zator, or guests, as well as damage to guests, employees of Willa Zator and other people staying at Willa Zator, or in any other way disturbed the peaceful stay of the guests or the functioning of Willa Zator.
– In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we would like to inform you that the controller of personal data is Mariola Cichoń-BAKO-2 with its registered office in Wola Filipowska, ul. Do Kamienic 6 32-065 poczta Krzeszowice, NIP 5490020253, REGON 357931650.
– Personal data is processed for the purpose of booking accommodation and providing hotel services, and in the case of consent, also for marketing purposes.
– The data collected for the purpose of providing hotel services will be processed for the time specified in the law, and in the case of data collected on the basis of consent, until its cancellation.
– You have the right to access the content of the data, correct them, the right to transfer data and the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed by Wille Zator.
– In the event of consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, request to limit their processing, delete and the right to be forgotten.
– Your data may be shared or transferred to the following categories of recipients: ***
– transport and taxi companies in the case of ordering transport or courier services for the Guest;
– companies providing IT support services for Willa Zator;
– companies providing accounting services;
– companies providing legal services;
– companies providing marketing services for Willa Zator.
– If it is found that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).
– Contact with the person responsible for the protection of personal data is possible at the headquarters of Willa Zator or via the mailbox email@example.com
Willa Zator is not responsible for photos taken in the facility and made available online by third parties, not related to Willa Zator.
Personal belongings left by the departing guest in the Willa Zator room will be sent to the address indicated by the guest upon guest registration, at the guest’s expense. If you do not receive such an instruction, Willa Zator will store these items for a period of 1 month from the date of departure of the guest.
the Management of Willa Zator